So these little gems were created to fill our unrequited love of ~anything~ chicken wing-ish. Especially when it comes to game day. These little chicken pillows were a good combo of soft crescent roll, tangy buffalo sauce, and tender chicken. This was my husbands idea to create “Buffalo Chicken Pillows”. We had the joy of spending this game day with my parents, so we served these along with his smoked tri-tip and sausage, and my mother’s rice pilaf recipe.
- 25.5 oz boneless chicken wings Such as Any'tizers
- 3 cans 8 oz refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup Buffalo Wing Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Line pan with foil, or spray with non-stick cooking spray
- Lay out chicken wings, and cook for 15 minutes, or according to directions on package.
- Remove wings and let cool on rack.
- Turn oven down to 375°
- Lay out crescent triangles, and place hot wing sauce on each one using a brush.
- Roll up crescent from the wide end, to the point. Then bring both sides up and pinch to form a pillow.
- Place in the oven and check after 10 minutes. Remove around 13 minutes or when pockets are golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite sauce!
Plan to give yourself extra time to let the wings cool before rolling in the crescent dough. Otherwise the dough can get sticky.